Transform Your Leadership Skills and Trajectory with Conscious Leadership Coaching for Individuals and Teams
Conscious Leadership Partners Coaching Programs
Personal and professional transformation starts with self-awareness and explores opportunities for growth. Organizations can sponsor individuals and teams for conscious leadership coaching, or interested individuals can reach out directly to us to explore coaching options.
Individual Conscious Leadership Coaching
Focus on leadership development and elevating leadership skills on an individual level.
All individual coaching packages include:
- Interview or survey-based 360 feedback assessment with raters representing the peer group, direct reports and supervisor(s) to uncover blind spots. The report highlights the development opportunities that inform the goals of the conscious coaching engagement.
- In lieu of a 360, executive sponsors can provide targeted goals for the engagement.
- 6-12 sessions that are 1 hour in duration with a targeted frequency of 2 sessions per month conducted virtually.
- Recommended resources (books, articles, tools, assessment, etc.).
- Access to your Conscious Leadership Partners coach via email in between sessions for support with goals, to address challenges, or celebrated wins.
- Alignment, Progress and Debrief Meetings with HR and/or executive sponsor.
Conscious Team Leadership Coaching
Support and challenge your team to maximize their effectiveness, cohesion and accountability in service of the organization, it's stakeholders and the wider system.
All team coaching packages include:
- Interview or survey-based team assessment where each member provides feedback on the team climate and the team leader. Strengths, opportunities for development and systemic issues are explored. This process informs the goals of the conscious coaching engagement.
- A 6 to 12-month commitment where sessions are typically 90 min to 2 hours (in person or virtual) with a targeted monthly frequency that includes training, facilitated conversations and team building that supports the team coaching goals.
- Topics explored can include: mindset, psychological safety, trust, accountability, delegation, decision making, norms, communication, conflict, systems and processes and more.
- Recommended resources (books, articles, assessments etc.).
- Access to your Conscious Leadership Partners coach via email in between sessions for support with goals, to address challenges or celebrated wins.
Ready to find out how our coaching programs can help you?Contact Us
"My work with Carolina provided me with concrete tools and frameworks to work more effectively with my team. The changes I implemented in my interactions with team members have enhanced our collaboration, and improved productivity and morale. The approaches and strategies I learned from my work with Carolina have been impactful, not only only in my professional life, but also in my personal life. I'm grateful for the conscious leadership journey “
Mariana Robles, Ph.D.
Director of Accreditation, California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
"My work with Carolina started me on an exciting exploration that accelerated my growth as person and leader. Anyone open to a more conscious path, will find that this kind of work life changing.”
Sharon Nielsen Wilson, MSQA, BSN, RN, CLSSSBB
Supervisory Executive Director Performance Excellence, Children's Hospital Orange County (CHOC)
"It was great to work with Carolina on public speaking through her three-months program. The curriculum is highly structured and well designed to drive progress in way that's effective but also manageable. She was always responsive to my questions, needs and provides great feedback both in person at our sessions and through email during weeks we don't meet. She's incredibly professional, experienced, observant, and just all-around great to work with. Wonderful program for any professional looking to improve presentation skills."
Vice President, Corporate Synergy at Warner Bros.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Carolina Caro in her role as a leadship coach. She has been amazing to work with. Carolina is highly knowledgeable in her field and brings to table invaluable skills and knowledge about navigating the day to day as a business owner and practicing mindfulness both personally and professionally. I have enjoyed the group exercises and role playing that she has presented. The skills and tools that Carolina has provided have been extremely helpful. I highly recommend Carolina Caro."
Managing Partner at Law Offices of Makupson & Howard
Conscious Leadership Partners, founded by Carolina Caro, is on a mission to develop conscious leaders and inclusive workplaces through training, coaching and speaking
Pasadena, CA 91104